Review & Win Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Kayser Lingerie, 660 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North VIC 3054, phone (03) 9387 2100 who will facilitate the draw, fulfilment and management of the prize. Australia only.
2. To be eligible to win the prize you must leave a valid review on a product recently purchased. Reviews must be focused on the product and any reviews that deemed invalid will not be entered into the competition.
3. The promotion will run from November 12 2020 until midnight on December 31 2020. The winners will be chosen within the first two weeks of January 2021.
4. Kayser Lingerie will select the winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be selected by 5:00pm (AEDT) on Thursday 7th January 2021 by the Kayser Lingerie team. The winners will be notified no later than 6.00pm (AEDT) on Thursday the 14th January 2021 via email, Instagram and/or Facebook.
5. Kayser Lingerie accepts no responsibility for unanswered, unread or late responses once the winner has been notified.
6. The prize includes a $100AUD unique discount code valid for use online at kayserlingerie.com.au. The total prize value is RRP $100AUD. The voucher is valid until December 31st 2021.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. Kayser Lingerie cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided email address details.
9. Employees of Kayser Lingerie and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. Kayser Lingerie reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner/s should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner/s is suspected of dishonest conduct.
12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.